Cosmic Plugins respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Cosmic Plugins may, in their sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on Cosmic Plugins’s web site, please provide the following information to Cosmic Plugins’s Copyright Agent:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Cosmic Plugins Copyright Agent
Updated by Cosmic Plugins’s legal team on February 1, 2016