Install The Plugin
After you purchase the plugin from its main page, install the plugin:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload Plugin.
- Click Browse to upload the ZIP file which you purchased from us.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate the plugin.
Activate Your License
If you want to receive version updates for this plugin in your WordPress dashboard, enter your license key at ZodiacPress > Settings > Licenses tab. This is recommended so that you’ll receive any security and maintenance updates. You can find your license key on the receipt which was emailed to you after you downloaded the plugin. You can also see your license key if you log in to your account and click “View Licenses” in the “License Keys” section.
Create a Report Product
To sell an astrology report, create a report product. Creating a report product is just like creating any other product in your WooCommerce store, with a few mandatory steps:
- Go to Products > Add New.
- Enter your desired title for the product. For example, Natal Report.
- Optional: Enter a description in the first description box.
- Go to the Product data panel and select Virtual.
- Enter a price for the report.
- Click the Inventory tab and select Sold individually.
- Go to the Product short description panel. This box is where you must paste the ZodiacPress shortcode for the report. To sell a regular Birth Report, paste this shortcode:
If you have the House Systems extensions, you can sell a House Systems report. To sell a House Systems report, paste this shortcode:
[birthreport sell="woocommerce" report="house_systems"]
You can sell any type of ZodiacPress report by adding
sell="woocommerce"to the shortcode.
For example, you may have a report with the Sidereal Zodiac and a custom house system, like this:
[birthreport sidereal="lahiri" house_system="W"]
You can sell that report by adding
sell="woocommerce", like this:
[birthreport sidereal="lahiri" house_system="W" sell="woocommerce"]
- Just like with any other product in your WooCommerce store, you can set product categories, tags, and images for this report product, if you wish to do so.
- Click “Publish” to make your report available for sale on your site.
In addition to the shortcode, you are allowed to enter other content into the Product short description box. For example, you can add a short description of the report.
If you encounter problems with this plugin, first check to make sure that your site meets all the requirements for this plugin to work. The requirements are:
- WordPress version 4.7 or higher.
- WooCommerce version 3.2.4 or higher must be installed and activated.
- ZodiacPress plugin version 1.5.5 or higher must be installed and activated.
- In addition, see this page to make sure you meet the requirements for the core ZodiacPress plugin.
To get support, please open a support ticket.